- 8-hour tour from Santiago to Valparaíso and Viña del Mar
- Travel to Chile's Pacific coast
- Visit the Flower Clock (Reloj de Flores) and see an Easter Island Moai
- Food and wine tastings included
- Enjoy the personalized service of a private tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up Hotels, AirB&B or Apart Hotels are available on this areas:
• Santiago Downtown.
• Las Condes (Hotels district).
• Vitacura (Hotels district).
• If your hotel is not in the available areas we'll provide the nearest meeting point from your location.
What To Expect
Then continue toward the Pacific to reach Valparaíso, a port city and the country's 2nd-largest metropolitan area whose historic quarter is a UNESCO World Heritage site. With your guide, explore its architecture, houses, and elevators, and visit La Sebastiana, a former home of Pablo Neruda's. Then see five of the city's most significant sites: Plaza Sotomayor, Paseo Yugoslavo, 7 Esquinas, Paseo 21 de Mayo, and the Valparaíso Lighthouse.
Finally, leave Valparaíso and head to Viña del Mar, where you can have lunch at a restaurant (own expense) before visiting the Flower Clock (Reloj de Flores), one of the main attractions. You'll also see an original Moai from Easter Island before starting the drive back to Santiago, stopping along the way at Las Palmas. Your tour ends with drop-off at your pickup location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MTO Tour Chile
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We ran out of time for wine tasting so manage your time." See review