- 9-hour Santiago layover tour
- Enjoy pickup and drop-off at the airport so you can see the sights of the city between your flights
- Ride the funicular to San Cristobal Hill
- Visit Plaza de la Constitucion and Santiago de Compostela Cathedral
- Take a winery tour
- Entrance fees, wine tasting, and lunch included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Learn about life in Chile as you explore city streets, and hear how some of the historical buildings are used. You'll visit Plaza de Armas, see Santiago de Compostela Cathedral, pass by the Central Post Office (Museo Postal), and see the National Museum of Natural History and City Hall. Plus, check out some sculptures.
Continue on to the top of Santa Lucia Hill (Cerro Santa Lucia) to learn about Chile's aboriginal culture, and enjoy a view of the city before heading a bit north to the Bellavista neighborhood, a nightlife area. Then check out San Cristobal Hill (Cerro San Cristobal), one of the highest points in the city which you'll reach by funicular. At the top, enjoy a view of the surrounding area and the Andes.
Next, visit the financial district to go up Sky Costanera, one of the tallest buildings in Latin America, where you can take in views from the 72nd floor. After this, head 45 minutes south of the city for a 3-course lunch at a country restaurant, where you'll enjoy Chilean dishes (typically meat and salad). Then you have your choice of a winery to visit: Santa Rita Winery or Concha y Toro Winery. Alternatively, if you prefer to visit Viña Underraga vineyard, you'll have lunch in Santiago at the Central Market (Mercado Central), where you can eat seafood or a typical Chilean dish. Whichever winery you visit, you'll take a tour and enjoy three wine tastings. Spend a little over an hour here before your tour ends with return to the airport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MTO Tour Chile
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms