- Explore Santiago's highlights without getting lost with a guide
- Shop for handicrafts at El Pueblito de Los Dominicos Artisan Village
- Take in panoramic views of Chile's mountain landscape
- Round-trip transport with hotel pickup provided
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free pick up from any location in Santiago
- Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, Santiago Chile
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- El Pueblito Handicrafts Village may be closed on certain national holidays
- The cable car on San Cristobal Hill is closed on Mondays for maintenance. On this day we will go up San Cristobal Hill in the tour van if permitted by park officials. If we are unable to go up San Cristobal Hill due to reasons beyond our control (i.e., strike of park officials), we will go to another vantage point for panoramic views of the city.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- The order of sites visited may vary depending on your pick up location
- As with any major city, Santiago has heavy traffic in some sectors, especially on weekdays Your driver will do his or her best to avoid highly-congested areas, but in order to see the city’s major landmarks in the downtown area inevitably we will run into traffic, which can be heavy at times and may cause delays in the tour return time. We appreciate your patience and understanding, as traffic is completely beyond our control. If you would like a traffic-free tour, please consider our "Private Santiago Historic Landmarks Walking Tour including San Cristobal Hill" (Viator/Trip Advisor Product Code: 101394P13)
- Most travelers can participate
- Your health is our priority. All of our tours include private transportation in order to maintain social distancing in compliance with the U.N. World Health Organization’s Guidelines to Restart Tourism (25 May 2020). You will be the only guests in the tour van. We also provide hand sanitizer and masks are available for all guests.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Chile Dream Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Santiago and Neighborhoods Tour: San Cristobal Hill & Artisan Village.