Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a nighttime Santiago sightseeing trip and a dinner and dance performance with a small group
- Admire Santiago after dark from the scenic overlook of San Cristobal Hill
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Check out city landmarks like the “La Moneda” Palace and the Mercado Central
- Included dinner at 'El Apero' restaurant plus a dance performance of 'Cueca'
- Includes hotel pickup and an optional upgrade with hotel drop-off is also available
- Small group trip is limited to no more than 8 guests
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your Santiago accommodations in the districts of Providencia, Las Condes (hotels area), Vitacura (hotels area) , or Santiago Centro, or at another meeting point in those districts.
What To Expect
Enjoy the nocturnal views from on top of this city overlook, offering the chance to view the illuminated city laid out below. Leaving the overlook you’ll then continue to the city center, where you can explore famous landmarks like “La Moneda” Palace, the Mercado Central, the Municipal Theater, and the Plaza de la Constitución.
After your sightseeing finishes, you’ll continue to a restaurant for an included dinner and dance performance. Pick from among a range of tasty entrée choices as you observe a presentation of “Cueca,” a typical style of Chilean dance. For those customers who purchase the optional return transport option, you’ll receive a ride back to your accommodations. For all others, your trip will end here.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY MTO Tour Chile
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Night City Tour: San Cristobal Hill and Dinner Show.