Explore our promoted experiences
- Day trip to Matetic Vineyards in San Antonio Valley
- Tour an award-winning winery and learn about its biodynamic viticulture
- Taste a sauvignon blanc and a syrah from the Corralillo label
- Soak up stunning views of Rosario Valley, a subregion of San Antonio Valley
- Purchase lunch at the on-site restaurant featuring gourmet Chilean cuisine, if you like
- Convenient pickup and drop-off from Santiago, Providencia and Las Condes hotels included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointYour downtown Santiago, Providencia or Las Condes hotel
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Chile
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized