- Full-day horseback riding excursion from Santiago
- Explore the Maipo Valley wine region on a guided trail ride
- Tuck into a barbecue lunch at a traditional Chilean horse ranch
- Enjoy an expert-led wine tasting at the Miraflores Winery
- No experience necessary: suitable for first-time riders
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up, breakfast, lunch, and round-trip transport
- Private tour is operated with just your party
Departure & Return
What To Expect
After breakfast, it’s time to meet the ranch’s equine residents, and be matched with a suitable horse. Depending on your experience level, there will be time to familiarize yourself with your horse, or learn the basics of stopping and steering before heading out on the trails.
Then, follow your guide on a trail ride, weaving through the patchwork vineyards, strolling along the Maipo River, or galloping across the open plains. Along the way, stop to admire the views, take photos, or let the horses drink from streams of fresh water.
After safely returning to the ranch, enjoy a taste of authentic Chilean country-style cuisine as you re-fuel with a delicious feast of grilled meats, salads, regional cheeses, and homemade cakes. With your appetite sated, set out for the final stop of the day – Miraflores winery, where you can indulge in an expert-led tasting and learn more about Chile’s famous red wines.
Finally, return to Santiago, where your tour ends with an evening drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Maipo Valley Wine Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms