- Visit four Casablanca Valley wineries
- Wine tastings at two vineyards
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Santiago
- Small-group tour for a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Make the first stop of the day at Veramonte, an organic vineyard that’s celebrated for its pinot noir and sauvignon blanc varieties, then continue to Emiliana winery, one of the world’s largest organic vineyards.
Pause for lunch at Tanino Restaurant or the Rio Tinto Grill (own expense), then spend the afternoon exploring wine at the final two vineyards of the day: Viña Mar and Indomita. At each stop, staff will introduce the products, explaining the process behind each bottle. Two tastings are included in the tour, and at Viña Mar, you’ll have the option to upgrade to a tasting of sparkling wines. At the end of the day, begin the return trip to Santiago, where this tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please bring a wind jacket and sunblock
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Maximum group size of 13
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Itinerary may change according to the availability at Wineries
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Isto e chile
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I only had three days in Santiago, but going to Casablanca for a day tour is a must-do." See review