- Enjoy the scenery of Cajón del Maipo during a day trip from Santiago
- Snack on an included picnic of locally-sourced food and Chilean wine
- Small group trip is limited to a maximum of 15 participants
- Great way to escape the city and enjoy some time in the great outdoors
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
You soon arrive amidst the towering rock walls of this scenic gorge area, taking time to soak up the postcard-perfect views as your driver-guide prepares your included picnic. Sip on Chilean wine and a snack made with local ingredients, a meal made even better by your incredible view.
After finishing your picnic and exploration of the area, climb back into your van for the ride back to Santiago, where you’re dropped off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- During winter season (June-Sept) the vehicle does not go to the reservoir due to the snow on the road. There will be some walking to get there
- There will be a stop at a rental store winter season June-Sept for proper snow boots and clothing, if needed.
- Pick up time will be confirmed 1 day before the travel date by email before 8pm
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Pick up from hotels central located downtown, providencia, las condes or vitacura. If staying apart from hotel radio area must consider a meeting point
- Weekends and Holidays departure starts from 8am and Arrivel hotel at 6pm approx . Must Consider if having a flight before 9 pm
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Isto e chile
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This is a perfect day trip for tourists with late evening flights home." See review
- "Once we got out of the city, the scenery changed dramatically so it's important to have your camera ready." See review
- "If you’ve got a few days in Santiago highly recommend getting out of the city and learning more about the region’s history along the way!" See review