9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Follow in the footsteps of Chilean poet and Nobel Prize winner Pablo Neruda on this full-day small-group tour, including hotel pick-up. Journey from the city to the coast as you follow the ‘Route of Neruda’ to three of Neruda's former homes, now preserved as museums. Explore the exhibitions at the Casa de Isla Negra; admire the views from the hilltop La Sebastiana in Viña del Mar; and uncover the poet’s life with his secret lover at La Chascona in Santiago’s Bellavista neighborhood.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation by car or minibus
Food and drink
Optional gratuities for driver and guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up only from centrally located hotels in Santiago Centro (until Av. General Velazquez), Providencia, Vitacura and Las Condes ( until Av. Manquehue) district.
If your hotel is out of the central pick up zone we will give you a meeting point and presentation time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ruta Chile
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Santiago: Full-Day Neruda's Route Tour, include entraces to museums?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Santiago: Full-Day Neruda's Route Tour, include entraces to museums?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Santiago: Full-Day Neruda's Route Tour, include entraces to museums?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Santiago: Full-Day Neruda's Route Tour, include entraces to museums?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesHistorical ToursArt ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSantiagoBus Tours - San AntonioAudio Guides - San AntonioHistorical Tours - San AntonioArt Tours - San AntonioFull-day Tours - San AntonioBus Tours - MendozaAudio Guides - MendozaHistorical Tours - MendozaArt Tours - MendozaFull-day Tours - MendozaBus Tours - PucónAudio Guides - PucónHistorical Tours - PucónArt Tours - PucónFull-day Tours - PucónCategory
Cousino MaculSan Antonio Valley El Yeso Dam (Embalse El Yeso)Estancia El Cuadro Portillo Ski ResortConcha y Toro WineryParque AraucoMuseum of Memory and Human RightsMirador Interactive Museum (Museo Interactivo Mirador)BellavistaSantiago Central Market (Mercado Central de Santiago)Chile Safari Park (Parque Safari Chile)La ChasconaSculpture Park Museum (Parque de Las Esculturas)Ahumada Boulevard (Paseo Ahumada)La Parva Ski ResortViña del MarYerba Loca Sanctuary (Parque Yerba Loca)Palacio de Bellas ArtesAquamundo Aquarium