Explore our promoted experiences
- 4-hour wine tour to Concha y Toro winery from Santiago
- Visit one of Chile’s most legendary wineries
- Explore the 100-year-old vineyards and admire views of the Maipo Valley
- Enjoy a wine tasting of varietals such as carmenere and sauvignon blanc, paired with a gourmet cheese plate if option selected
- Round-trip hotel transport included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Sail through the grand entrance and admire the sculpted beauty of the winery’s grounds, before beginning your tour of the gorgeous Casona gardens. Venture into the verdant Pirque vineyards and wander amid sprawling vines as your guide offers insight into the winery’s cultivation and production methods. Listen to captivating tales of the winery’s history as you absorb the alluring aesthetic of the landscape.
Next, treat your taste buds to a sample of Cassillero del Diablo, a world famous wine grown on the grounds, and then descend into the darkened depths of the wine cellar, known as the Cellar of the Devil. Hear fascinating tales of the winery’s eccentric former owner, who inhabited the cellar in order to protect his precious wines from intruders.
Conclude your culinary tour with an extended tasting session in the elegant wine bar; savor the smooth taste of two flagship wines, or select the wine-and-cheese pairing option to feast upon premium cheeses as you drink, increasing your wine samples to four rather than two.
Palate pleasured, head back to the minivan and relax during the journey back to your Santiago hotel.
Please note: Click on the 'View additional info' below to ensure your hotel is included in the pickup and drop-off zone.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Tour departs from Santiago with a maximum of 8 people; at the winery, you will join a bigger group of approximately 20-30 people
- Note: Itinerary is subject to change depending on availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Chile
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized