- Discover Valparaiso and Viña del Mar on a full-day tour
- Take a walking tour of Valparaiso's colorful streets
- A small-group tour limited to 15 ensures a personalized experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Santiago included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you need drop off in Valparaiso or Viña del Mar please is mandatory to advise if you have luggages and how many pieces otherwise will not be possible to carry your luggages in the van.
- If you request drop off in Valparaiso or Viña del Mar you will miss the visit at the winery because this stop is made at the way back to Santiago.
- Minimum numbers apply (2 people) . There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Stamp's Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This tour is highly recommended for anyone who has limited time and wants to see something unique close to Santiago." See review
- "Winery stop on the way back is good - get a small peek into Casablanca valley and the wine tasting is good." See review
- "Pick up at 8.30am but not back at Hotel until 11 hours later.Michelle was a really good guide and Jimmy an excellent driver." See review