- A guided, moderately difficult hike to Chile's San Jose Volcano
- Enjoy stunning Andean scenery within a short drive from Santiago
- Includes a relaxing lunch, leisure time at a waterfall and convenient round-trip transport
- Open to all skill-levels
- The small-group size ensures personalized attention
Departure & Return
Departure PointSantiago Metropolitan Region, Santiago Metropolitan Region
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels and hostels in Providencia, Vitacura, Los Condes, and Santiago Center. If you are out of our range please put in contact with us !
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund with 48 hours of anticipation.
- Vegetarian option is available and other dietary requierements, please advise at time of booking if required
- Recommendations: sunscreen, trekking shoes, daypack, camera and warm jacket, sun hat.
- Passport number,full name, country and date of birth is required at time of booking for all participants.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY AndoAndes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Andes Day Volcano 8K - Cajón del Maipo.