4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spain is famous for its anchovies and this small-group day trip from Santander takes you to the heart of Spanish anchovies. Visit the village of Santoña and its anchovy factory to learn about the process. Then take a boat trip around the bays and marshes for beautiful views of the Cantabria region. This trip is a must for anchovy lovers!
- Take a day trip from Santander to Santoña
- Learn all about anchovies at the Conservas Emilia factory
- Take a boat trip around Santoña’s bay and explore the village
- This tour is limited to eight travelers for a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Visit Anchovy factory "Conservas Emilia"
Boat Trip along the bay of Santoña (1 hr)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel in Santander.
Please contact us to arrange a meeting place if your hotel is outside the city.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY EXPLORING CANTABRIA
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Santoña: Anchovy Factory & Boat Trip?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Santoña: Anchovy Factory & Boat Trip?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Santoña: Anchovy Factory & Boat Trip?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Santoña: Anchovy Factory & Boat Trip?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Santoña: Anchovy Factory & Boat Trip
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSantanderBus Tours - BilbaoHistorical Tours - BilbaoHalf-day Tours - BilbaoBus Tours - San SebastianHistorical Tours - San SebastianHalf-day Tours - San SebastianBus Tours - SegoviaHistorical Tours - SegoviaHalf-day Tours - SegoviaCategory