4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This is an excellent choice for travelers interested in medieval sights, beautiful architecture, and museums. Take the stress out of traveling on crowded public transport and opt for a stress-free alternative—a day trip with hotel pickup and drop-off included. Visit the stunning village of Santillana de Mar, see the Collegiate Church of Santa Juliana, the Altamira Museum and its Neocave, the Museum of Jesus Otero, and have time for shopping too.
- Visit the highlights of the pretty village of Santillana de Mar in a day
- No need to go to a meeting place—hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Great for art fans—see impressive sculptures at the Museum of Jesus Otero
- See a UNESCO World Heritage Site—the Cave of Altamira
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Entrance fee to the Altamira Museum
Entrance fee to the Collegiate Church of Santa Juliana
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up in your hotel in Santander.
Please contact us if your hotel is outside of Santander to agree on a meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY EXPLORING CANTABRIA
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Santillana Del Mar & Altamira Museum?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Santillana Del Mar & Altamira Museum?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Santillana Del Mar & Altamira Museum?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Santillana Del Mar & Altamira Museum?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Santillana Del Mar & Altamira Museum
4 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSantanderBus Tours - BilbaoArchaeology Tours - BilbaoHistorical Tours - BilbaoHalf-day Tours - BilbaoBus Tours - San SebastianArchaeology Tours - San SebastianHistorical Tours - San SebastianHalf-day Tours - San SebastianBus Tours - SegoviaArchaeology Tours - SegoviaHistorical Tours - SegoviaHalf-day Tours - SegoviaCategory