5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Entrance fee to visit "Capricho de Gaudí" building
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel in Santander.
Please contact us if your hotel is out of Santander to agree on a meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY EXPLORING CANTABRIA
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Comillas & Capricho De Gaudí?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Comillas & Capricho De Gaudí?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Comillas & Capricho De Gaudí?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Comillas & Capricho De Gaudí?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Comillas & Capricho De Gaudí
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchitecture ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSantanderBus Tours - BilbaoArchitecture Tours - BilbaoHistorical Tours - BilbaoHalf-day Tours - BilbaoBus Tours - San SebastianArchitecture Tours - San SebastianHistorical Tours - San SebastianHalf-day Tours - San SebastianBus Tours - SegoviaArchitecture Tours - SegoviaHistorical Tours - SegoviaHalf-day Tours - SegoviaCategory