4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
No visit to Sonoma is complete without trying some of the beautiful region’s world-famous wines, and there’s no better way to get around than by bike. Not only for wine buffs, this tour offers scenic views of iconic redwood trees, local farm animals, interesting murals, and more. Cruise in style and comfort on high-quality hybrid bikes and enjoy the heart of Sonoma.
- This half-day tour begins and ends in downtown Santa Rosa
- All essentials provided, including a hybrid bike, lock, and wine bottle carrier
- Visit two or three wineries on the 16-mile (25.7 kilometer) tour across flat, paved trails
- Your guides provide highlights of Sonoma’s rich viticultural history
Saved to wishlist!
Local guide, high quality hybrid bike, handlebar bag, lock, water bottle cage, 1 bottled water, rear gear rack with wine bike carrier, complimentary wine tasting at some wineries and receive 2 for 1 tasting passes for others. History of the local area. Visiting 2 to 3 wineries in the Russian River Valley Region.
Departure & Return
2060 W College Ave, Santa Rosa, CA 95401, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Closed shoes
- Layered clothing
- Photo ID
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ace It Bike Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 5962P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsMountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSanta RosaFood Tours - CaliforniaWine Tastings - CaliforniaMountain Bike Tours - CaliforniaHalf-day Tours - CaliforniaCategory