- Brewery bike tour of Sonoma County
- Cycle from brewery to brewery with your expert guide
- Enjoy four sampler beers at Hopmonk Tavern
- Admire the beautiful scenery of Santa Rosa and Sebastopol
Departure & Return
Corner of W.3rd St.
What To Expect
Once ready, set off along a mostly flat series of country roads and historic streets that will take you through charming sections of Santa Rosa and Sebastopol. Enjoy the freedom and leisurely pace that biking affords, and soak up the gorgeous wine country scenery of rolling hills and vineyards.
Your first stop is at locally beloved HopMonk Tavern in Sebastopol. Check out the 100-year-old historic building that houses the tavern, and enjoy a tasting while soaking up the California climate in an outdoor beer garden. Next, you will visit the Russian River Brewing Company, where you can sample your choice of a barrel-aged beer or a Belgian- or California-style ale.
Time permitting, your last stop will be Santa Rosa’s Ale Works, a small independent brewery that serves up seasonally inspired beer, plus signature brews like the award-winning Blarney Sisters’ Dry Irish Stout and Bodega Head IPA. Savor your final tasting before cycling back to the original departure point to conclude the 4.5-hour tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Minimum age is 21 years to drink alcohol and must show proper ID
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ace It Bike Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Santa Rosa Bike 'n' Brew.