Departure & Return
Your guide will meet you at the top of the launch ramp in front of the Sonoma Coast Visitor's Center in Jenner.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Please bring water shoes or sandals.
- We will get wet. Bring clothes you won't mind getting wet and consider bringing a change of clothes.
- The weather at the coast can change quickly. Please bring an extra layer in case it is a bit chilly. It's better to have more clothes than you need rather than wish you had an extra layer.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Due to Covid-19 we are unable to supply food or beverages. If you would like lunch during or after your tour please feel free to bring something to enjoy or your guide can recommend some of our fantastic local cafes or restaurants.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Smart Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Russian River Kayak Tour at the Beautiful Sonoma Coast.