4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Edificio Rex, Cl. 17 #3-27, Santa Marta, Magdalena, Colombia
Travelers can be found at the Expotur facilities.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- It is recommended to have the yellow fever vaccine as a preventive measure for the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Expotur
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hike for 4 days to the Lost City, Santa Marta?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hike for 4 days to the Lost City, Santa Marta?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hike for 4 days to the Lost City, Santa Marta?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hike for 4 days to the Lost City, Santa Marta?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Hike for 4 days to the Lost City, Santa Marta
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsHikingMulti-day ToursTuk Tuk Tours ExtremeWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSanta Marta4WD Tours - Caribbean CoastSporting Events - Caribbean CoastHiking - Caribbean CoastMulti-day Tours - Caribbean CoastTuk Tuk Tours - Caribbean CoastExtreme - Caribbean Coast4WD Tours - CartagenaSporting Events - CartagenaHiking - CartagenaMulti-day Tours - CartagenaTuk Tuk Tours - CartagenaExtreme - Cartagena4WD Tours - OranjestadSporting Events - OranjestadHiking - OranjestadMulti-day Tours - OranjestadTuk Tuk Tours - OranjestadExtreme - OranjestadCategory
Museo del Oro (Gold Museum) Tours & TicketsCrystal Beach (Playa Cristal) Tours & TicketsBarranquilla Tours & TicketsNabusimake Tours & TicketsMarine World Aquarium (Mundo Marino Acuario) Tours & TicketsCarlos El Pibe Valderrama Statue Tours & TicketsSanta Marta Historic Center (Centro Historico de Santa Marta) Tours & Tickets