7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Gran Colombia Tours Guide
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
All Risk Insurance
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick-up our clients anywhere within Santa Marta city - hotels, hostels, Airbnb, vacation rentals,
points of interest, and also at Simón Bolivar International Airport.
- Simon Bolivar Airport, Santa Marta, Santa Marta Municipality Colombia
- Rafael Núñez International Airport, Crespo Calle 70, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
- Santa Marta, Magdalena, Colombia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- If you have a layover in Santa Marta please select the airport or cruise ship terminal as a pick-up point for the layover tour.
- Be aware this tour is walking.
- Gold Museum closed on Mondays, however our guide will give you options for another museum according to your interests
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gran Colombia Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Santa Marta Old City + Quinta de San Pedro + Gold Museum + Taganga's Bay Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Santa Marta Old City + Quinta de San Pedro + Gold Museum + Taganga's Bay Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Santa Marta Old City + Quinta de San Pedro + Gold Museum + Taganga's Bay Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Santa Marta Old City + Quinta de San Pedro + Gold Museum + Taganga's Bay Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Santa Marta Old City + Quinta de San Pedro + Gold Museum + Taganga's Bay Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSanta MartaShore Excursions - Caribbean CoastBus Tours - Caribbean CoastPorts of Call Tours - Caribbean CoastHistorical Tours - Caribbean CoastFull-day Tours - Caribbean CoastShore Excursions - CartagenaBus Tours - CartagenaPorts of Call Tours - CartagenaHistorical Tours - CartagenaFull-day Tours - CartagenaShore Excursions - OranjestadBus Tours - OranjestadPorts of Call Tours - OranjestadHistorical Tours - OranjestadFull-day Tours - OranjestadCategory
Museo del Oro (Gold Museum) Tours & TicketsCarlos El Pibe Valderrama Statue Tours & TicketsSanta Marta Historic Center (Centro Historico de Santa Marta) Tours & TicketsCrystal Beach (Playa Cristal) Tours & TicketsNabusimake Tours & TicketsMarine World Aquarium (Mundo Marino Acuario) Tours & TicketsBarranquilla Tours & Tickets