5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Knowledgeable guide in the language of your preference
Entry tickets to attractions mentioned.
Unspecified food or beverage.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up service from Santa Marta Hotels /Accommodations. Please enter your pick up details.
Let us know if your hotel/accommodation is not listed so we can arrange your pick-up (including zones like Pozos Colorados).
* Note: pick-up from other towns have an additional cost (including but not limited to Taganga). Please contact us to arrange it.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Impulse Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Santa Marta City Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Santa Marta City Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Santa Marta City Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Santa Marta City Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSanta MartaBus Tours - Caribbean CoastWalking Tours - Caribbean CoastHistorical Tours - Caribbean CoastHalf-day Tours - Caribbean CoastBus Tours - CartagenaWalking Tours - CartagenaHistorical Tours - CartagenaHalf-day Tours - CartagenaBus Tours - OranjestadWalking Tours - OranjestadHistorical Tours - OranjestadHalf-day Tours - OranjestadCategory
Crystal Beach (Playa Cristal) Tours & TicketsMuseo del Oro (Gold Museum) Tours & TicketsNabusimake Tours & TicketsBarranquilla Tours & TicketsMarine World Aquarium (Mundo Marino Acuario) Tours & TicketsCarlos El Pibe Valderrama Statue Tours & TicketsSanta Marta Historic Center (Centro Historico de Santa Marta) Tours & Tickets