6 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Calling all active travelers, this hiking tour offers a taste of the Ciudad Perdida trek without half as much time or effort. Departing Santa Marta, you’ll hike through unspoiled jungle and take a route that few first-time visitors have heard of, ensuring you beat the crowds and get off the beaten path. Plus, admiring the ancient ruins of a Tayrona village with your guide ensures you’ll be party to important historical context.
- Included hotel pickup and drop-off, and lunch make for a seamless experience
- Don't worry about getting lost in the wilderness as you hike with a guide
- Escape the crowds and visit places that few travelers have heard of
- An express hiking trip that's ideal for travelers on a time budget
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Expert guide in English
Entrance to Tayrona National Park
Unspecified food or beverage
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Private locations and Aribnb are also accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- THINGS TO BRING:
- Comfortable shoes and clothes for hiking
- Beach articles
- Bathing suit
- Insect Repellent
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Bring your ID for the National Natural Park registration.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Impulse Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pueblito & Cabo San Juan Tayrona Trek?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Pueblito & Cabo San Juan Tayrona Trek?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pueblito & Cabo San Juan Tayrona Trek?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pueblito & Cabo San Juan Tayrona Trek?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Pueblito & Cabo San Juan Tayrona Trek
6 to 10 hours
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSanta MartaBus Tours - Caribbean CoastNature and Wildlife - Caribbean CoastWalking Tours - Caribbean CoastBus Tours - CartagenaNature and Wildlife - CartagenaWalking Tours - CartagenaBus Tours - OranjestadNature and Wildlife - OranjestadWalking Tours - OranjestadCategory
Museo del Oro (Gold Museum) Tours & TicketsMarine World Aquarium (Mundo Marino Acuario) Tours & TicketsNabusimake Tours & TicketsCrystal Beach (Playa Cristal) Tours & TicketsCarlos El Pibe Valderrama Statue Tours & TicketsSanta Marta Historic Center (Centro Historico de Santa Marta) Tours & TicketsBarranquilla Tours & Tickets