7 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please stay in the main reception of the hotel 15 minutes before the pickup
- Marina Santa Marta, Cl. 23, Santa Marta, Magdalena, Colombia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jungle Joe Minca Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Hiking Tour in Minca with coffee & Cocoa Workshop?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Hiking Tour in Minca with coffee & Cocoa Workshop?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Hiking Tour in Minca with coffee & Cocoa Workshop?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Hiking Tour in Minca with coffee & Cocoa Workshop?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingChocolate Tours Walking ToursCoffee & Tea ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSanta MartaHiking - Caribbean CoastChocolate Tours - Caribbean CoastWalking Tours - Caribbean CoastCoffee & Tea Tours - Caribbean CoastFull-day Tours - Caribbean CoastHiking - CartagenaChocolate Tours - CartagenaWalking Tours - CartagenaCoffee & Tea Tours - CartagenaFull-day Tours - CartagenaHiking - OranjestadChocolate Tours - OranjestadWalking Tours - OranjestadCoffee & Tea Tours - OranjestadFull-day Tours - OranjestadCategory
Nabusimake Tours & TicketsSanta Marta Historic Center (Centro Historico de Santa Marta) Tours & TicketsBarranquilla Tours & TicketsMarine World Aquarium (Mundo Marino Acuario) Tours & TicketsMuseo del Oro (Gold Museum) Tours & TicketsCarlos El Pibe Valderrama Statue Tours & TicketsCrystal Beach (Playa Cristal) Tours & Tickets