- See Santa Fe architecture on this off the beaten path walking tour
- Discover three styles of Santa Fe architecture—Pueblo, Spanish Territorial, and Northern New Mexican
- Finish with a champagne tasting experience
- Visit a traditional courtyard and one of Santa Fe’s oldest hotels
Departure & Return
Tour meets at Heritage Inspirations E-Bike Travel Hub located inside of Inn and Spa at Loretto. 211 Old Santa Fe Trail, Santa Fe, NM 87501
Tour ends with an optional Wine Tasting at Gruet Winery Santa Fe Tasting Room located inside Hotel. St. Francis.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable walking shoes
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Heritage Inspirations
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Santa Fe Architectural Walking Tour.