- ATV adventure tour from Tamarindo
- Self-drive or be a passenger on a Honda semi-automatic ATV
- Go off-roading through the jungle and mountains surrounding Tamarindo
- Look for local flora and fauna
- Suitable for novices or experience riders
- All equipment and instruction provided
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Meet your guide and listen to a short safety lesson, then get fitted for a helmet and goggles. Learn how to operate the Honda semi-automatic ATV; if it's your first time, the guide will ensure your comfort and confidence before setting off.
Zoom into the tropical forest surrounding Tamarindo and up into the mountains. Keep an eye out for local fauna such as monkeys, iguanas, and bird life. Stop at lookout points along the way for epic views and photo ops.
Return to the tour office at the conclusion of your ATV adventure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please make sure to bring clothes that can get dirty, and to wear closed toed shoes
- Minimum age is 16 years to drive an ATV
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required, or contact us to see availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Native's Way Costa Rica
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms