- 3-hour ATV and canopy zip-line adventure from Tamarindo
- Speed along mountain trails and river valleys on an ATV tour
- Make like Tarzan on a canopy zip-line tour
- Great value tour includes hotel pick-up
- Full instruction provided: suitable for all abilities
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Perfect tour for adrenaline junkies!
Departure & Return
we are next to Cepia Institute in Huacas town, you can also find us by waze or google maps
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Minimum age is 8 years to take the tour
- Minimum age is 16 years to drive the ATV
- It is recommended you wear comfortable light clothing that you will not be worried if it gets dirty or damaged. It recommended that you bring an extra set of clothing to change into since you may get dirty on this tour.
- Sneakers are mandatory
- A minimum of 2 driver per booking is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pininos Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by ATV and Canopy Zip-line Tour from Tamarindo.
- "Be ready and willow no to rock climb up a very high tree to a continuing zip line platform." See review