Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day Santa Ynez Valley wine shuttle tour
- Travel in a climate-controlled coach
- Choose your winery stops for the morning and afternoon
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off from Santa Barbara or Santa Ynez Valley
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must be 21 or older in order to consume alcohol
- Our wine shuttles require a minimum of 2 participants to run
- If you are a single traveler, please free to call our office to confirm availability
- Departure and arrival times are flexible, depending on your location & other pick-ups that day, but generally range from 10:00am to 10:45am. Pick-up times will be confirmed via phone or email the day prior. We are usually done by 3 or 4pm, heading back to town and returning by 5pm.
- If you do not require hotel pick-up, or are not staying in in Santa Barbara or Santa Ynez, you may meet the shuttle at the Santa Barbara Visitor's Center, 1 Garden Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- If meeting at the Visitor's center, the parking lot is immediately behind the Visitor Center building. Parking fees of $9 per day per car may apply.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Santa Barbara Wine Country Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Santa Ynez Wine Country Shuttle.