6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Door-to-door transportation from your accommodations
Gourmet picnic lunch
Guided private wine tour
Tasting fees at up to 4 wineries
Educational vineyard tour
Please tip your guide! They appreciate your appreciation!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We Provide Door To Door Transportation On All Tours. If you do not have a hotel or residence we pick up at the Santa Barbara Amtrak Station
209 State Street, Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Municipal Airport, 500 James Fowler Rd, Santa Barbara, CA 93117
- Santa Barbara Harbor, 132-A Harbor Way, Santa Barbara, CA 93109, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Gluten free salads are available
- Vegetarian & Vegan salads & sandwiches are available
- Minimum age is 21 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rooted Vine Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Guided Wine Country Tour from Santa Barbara?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Guided Wine Country Tour from Santa Barbara?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Guided Wine Country Tour from Santa Barbara?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Guided Wine Country Tour from Santa Barbara?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Guided Wine Country Tour from Santa Barbara
6 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 45 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSanta BarbaraFood Tours - CaliforniaBus Tours - CaliforniaCity Tours - CaliforniaWine Tastings - CaliforniaHalf-day Tours - CaliforniaFood Tours - Pismo BeachBus Tours - Pismo BeachCity Tours - Pismo BeachWine Tastings - Pismo BeachHalf-day Tours - Pismo BeachFood Tours - Santa MonicaBus Tours - Santa MonicaCity Tours - Santa MonicaWine Tastings - Santa MonicaHalf-day Tours - Santa MonicaCategory