Explore our promoted experiences
- Van service with air conditioning
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All bicycles and cycling equipment provided
- Provided lunch and snacks
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian, vegan, & gluten-free options are available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Minimum age is 10 years old.
- Our bike tours require a minimum of 4 participants to run. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- If you are a single traveler, please free to call our office to confirm availability.
- Departure and arrival times are flexible, depending on your location & other pick-ups that day, but generally range from 10:00am to 10:30am. Pick-up times will be confirmed via phone or email the day prior.
- If you do not require hotel pick-up, or are not staying in in Santa Barbara, you may meet the tour at the Santa Barbara Visitor's Center, 1 Garden Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- If meeting at the Visitor's center, the parking lot is immediately behind the Visitor Center building. Parking fees of $9 per day per car may apply.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Santa Barbara Adventure Company
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Mountains to Shore Biking Tour in Santa Barbara.
- "This trip is a great way to get a quick overview of the Santa barbara region, from the mountain mansions to the Cruz down state st." See review