- Gourmet tour of Santa Barbara's culinary gems
- Get an insider's take on California's foodie culture
- See local landmarks, architecture and historic places
- Encounter the city's most exciting chefs and artisans
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 3 people per booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour is not suited for vegans, lactose intolerant individuals or a gluten-free diet.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not recommended for child aged 8 and under (bring toddlers at your own risk)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- PLEASE LET US KNOW ABOUT FOOD ALLERGIES AND DIETARY RESTRICTIONS UPON BOOKING. Because all restaurants and partnering businesses are notified the day prior to the tour, any last minute dietary requests cannot be accommodated.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Santa Barbara Tasting Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See all safety measures taken by Historic Santa Barbara Food Tasting Tour.