2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Spend a memorable night out in Sanremo with an evening tour that combines delicious northern Italian flavors with medieval history. Begin with a 3-course dinner at a local restaurant, where you can taste distinctive regional cuisine like stuffed rabbit and spinach ravioli accompanied by wine. After dinner, meet a knowledgeable guide for a 2-hour walking tour of the atmospheric city center. Explore centuries of Sanremo’s history while strolling through illuminated piazzas, narrow streets and steep staircases.
- Evening walking and dinner tour in Sanremo
- Savor a 3-course dinner of authentic regional specialties
- Wine pairing included
- Stroll through the illuminated streets of old town on a 2-hour walking tour
- Learn about Sanremo's unique history from a local guide
- Romantic way to experience the historic city at night
Saved to wishlist!
3-course dinner, including 1/2 bottle of local wine and water
2-hour walking tour
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Piazza Cassini, 18038 Sanremo IM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- OPERATED BY Nyala Wonder Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 8984P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursDining ExperiencesWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingSanremoCity Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaDining Experiences - Piedmont & LiguriaWalking Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaCategory