5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Meet & Greet Service
Sightseeing/Tour service in an air-conditioned vehicle/s
Assistance of English speaking driver/guide
Sales and Sales tax
All Meals and accommodation as and where not specified above
Camera, Video Cam fee charged by National Parks or Parks
Alcoholic beverages, soft drinks, Juices or any drinks that required
Tips & Gratuities for Driver and tour Guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please be ready at hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the pick up time. Should you require further assistance please contact our hotline at +6016 6018 696
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Orang Utan feeding at 1000Hrs and 1500Hrs daily
- Orang Utan sightings are not guaranteed as they roam freely in their natural Habitat.
- No food drinks and bags bigger than 6 inch size bag allowed inside the Sepilok Orang Utan
- Please do not wear bright colored attire as it attracts curiosity of the Orang Utan.
- For day trip ex Kota Kinabalu Journey from BKI/SDK via flight will takes approximately 30-40 Minutes or v.v. Please take flight arriving Sandakan before 0800Hrs and depart Sandakan after 1630Hrs
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY TOUR EAST MALAYSIA
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilation Centre with Lunch at English Tea House?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilation Centre with Lunch at English Tea House?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilation Centre with Lunch at English Tea House?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilation Centre with Lunch at English Tea House?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilation Centre with Lunch at English Tea House
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSandakanBus Tours - SabahNature and Wildlife - SabahEco Tours - SabahHalf-day Tours - SabahBus Tours - Kota KinabaluNature and Wildlife - Kota KinabaluEco Tours - Kota KinabaluHalf-day Tours - Kota KinabaluBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaNature and Wildlife - Puerto PrincesaEco Tours - Puerto PrincesaHalf-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory