8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get to know the wines of La Rioja on a full-day small-group tour from San Sebastian. Skip the hassle of a rental car and admire the scenery while your guide does the driving. Visit a winery and stroll through the vineyards while learning about the local winemaking process. Relax over a traditional lunch complete with a wine tasting. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included for your convenience.
- Escape the city bustle for La Rioja’s vineyards
- Visit a winery and taste wines without worrying about driving
- Learn about how grapes are grown and wine is made in La Rioja
- A traditional lunch and wine tasting is included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation by car
Infant lunch is excluded
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- San Sebastian Airport, San Sebastian - Donostia Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infant rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Local Experts Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during La Rioja Small Group Tour: Winery Visit, Wine Tasting and Traditional Lunch ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during La Rioja Small Group Tour: Winery Visit, Wine Tasting and Traditional Lunch ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during La Rioja Small Group Tour: Winery Visit, Wine Tasting and Traditional Lunch ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Bring a sweater for the cellar tour even in August." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
La Rioja Small Group Tour: Winery Visit, Wine Tasting and Traditional Lunch
6 hours 25 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingSan SebastianFood Tours - Basque CountryBus Tours - Basque CountryWine Tastings - Basque CountryFull-day Tours - Basque CountryFood Tours - BilbaoBus Tours - BilbaoWine Tastings - BilbaoFull-day Tours - BilbaoFood Tours - SantanderBus Tours - SantanderWine Tastings - SantanderFull-day Tours - SantanderCategory
San Telmo Museum (STM) Tours & TicketsSan Sebastian Old Town (Parte Vieja Donostiarra) Tours & TicketsHondarribia Tours & TicketsVictoria Eugenia Theatre (Teatro Victoria Eugenia) Tours & TicketsLa Concha Beach (Playa de la Concha) Tours & TicketsSanta Clara Island (Isla de Santa Clara) Tours & Tickets