Explore our promoted experiences
- Admire views of the Bay of Biscay along Spain’s Basque Coast
- Visit landmarks such as San Sebastian Cathedral and María Cristina Bridge
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to San Sebastian or those short on time
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Your tour is completely customizable so you can visit the best viewpoints and enjoy views across the Bay of Biscay; head to La Concha beach to get your fix of sun, sea, and sand; and stop to take photos or shop for souvenirs whenever you want.
Your tour ends in central San Sebastian around 1pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Travel & More
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms