2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take part in the cherished Basque tradition of pintxos on this private food and walking tour in San Sebastian. Visit some of the seaside city’s best pintxos bars to savor the delicious bite-sized snacks just like locals do, paired with Spanish wine or beer. Between tastings, explore the most important landmarks of San Sebastian's old town, taking advantage of your private guide’s expertise to learn the history of the city that was named a European Capital of Culture in 2016.
- Private, 3-hour pintxos tasting tour in San Sebastian
- Discover the sophisticated Basque culinary culture
- Taste different pintxos, or Basque tapas, at top-notch pintxos bars
- Learn how to order and enjoy pintxos just like a local
- Explore San Sebastian's historic old town on a walking tour
- Includes food tastings and two drinks per person
Saved to wishlist!
Food tasting (5 pintxos per person)
Wine tasting (5 wines, beers, or soft drinks per person)
Expert Culinary tour guide
Private tour, only for your group!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Departure & Return
Ijentea Kalea, 1, 20003 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Basque Guides
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during San Sebastian Top Pintxos Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during San Sebastian Top Pintxos Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during San Sebastian Top Pintxos Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
San Sebastian Top Pintxos Private Tour
2 to 3 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan SebastianFood Tours - Basque CountryWine Tastings - Basque CountryWalking Tours - Basque CountryFood Tours - BilbaoWine Tastings - BilbaoWalking Tours - BilbaoFood Tours - SantanderWine Tastings - SantanderWalking Tours - SantanderCategory
Hondarribia Tours & TicketsConstitution Square (Plaza de la Constitución) Tours & TicketsVictoria Eugenia Theatre (Teatro Victoria Eugenia) Tours & TicketsSan Telmo Museum (STM) Tours & TicketsSanta Clara Island (Isla de Santa Clara) Tours & TicketsLa Concha Beach (Playa de la Concha) Tours & Tickets