- 4-hour pintxos cooking class in San Sebastian
- Learn how to make these traditional snacks, an iconic part of the city
- Enjoy the meal you prepared afterward
- Gain insider tips from a guide
Departure & Return
Mimo cooking school, in the basement of the Hotel Maria Cristina.
What To Expect
During your lesson, learn about the history and ingredients of pintxos from your guide, and enjoy hands-on instruction. When the food is prepared, sit down around the table with your class to enjoy your homemade lunch, paired with wine.
By the end of your lesson, you'll have newfound knowledge and appreciation of a piece of Spanish culture.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Not available for vegans
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mimo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms