Departure & Return
You will see me in the kiosk, wearing a typical Basque black beret.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- The schedule is ideal to enjoy the experience, but I am always ready to personalize it.
- It is necessary to bring comfortable clothes and shoes for ride in a bike.
- Most travelers can participate
- If you have any particular request about food or drink, let me know before the day of the experience.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY AUPA HI! Basque experiences of happiness
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.