- Private tour of the Basque Country with your own driver
- See the historic hermitage of San Juan de Gaztelugatxe
- Explore Bilbao on foot, including the old town and the Guggenheim
- Relax over lunch at a traditional restaurant
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children and infants must be accompanied by an adult.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- We strongly recommend to bring sport shoes and a spare Tshirt in case you want to climb the stairs all the way to the top of San Juan de Gaztelugatxe hermitage.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. If a booking for only 1 person is made a confirmation message from the tour operator will be required to confirm the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Local Experts Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The hike was fun and somewhat challenging but totally worth it." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews