9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the Basque Country beyond San Sebastian on this full-day private tour. Get picked up at your hotel and set out to see the 10th-century hermitage of San Juan de Gaztelugatxe. Stroll through the old town of Bilbao and along the riverbank to see the striking Guggenheim Museum. Lunch in a traditional restaurant is included.
- Private tour of the Basque Country with your own driver
- See the historic hermitage of San Juan de Gaztelugatxe
- Explore Bilbao on foot, including the old town and the Guggenheim
- Relax over lunch at a traditional restaurant
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up in all San Sebastian hotels. Please provide your hotel name or apartment adress for pick up.
- San Sebastian Airport, San Sebastian - Donostia Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children and infants must be accompanied by an adult.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- We strongly recommend to bring sport shoes and a spare Tshirt in case you want to climb the stairs all the way to the top of San Juan de Gaztelugatxe hermitage.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Local Experts Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bilbao, Guggenheim and Gaztelugatxe Small Group Tour with lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Bilbao, Guggenheim and Gaztelugatxe Small Group Tour with lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bilbao, Guggenheim and Gaztelugatxe Small Group Tour with lunch?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The hike was fun and somewhat challenging but totally worth it." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Bilbao, Guggenheim and Gaztelugatxe Small Group Tour with lunch
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSan SebastianBus Tours - Basque CountryNature and Wildlife - Basque CountryHistorical Tours - Basque CountryFull-day Tours - Basque CountryBus Tours - BilbaoNature and Wildlife - BilbaoHistorical Tours - BilbaoFull-day Tours - BilbaoBus Tours - SantanderNature and Wildlife - SantanderHistorical Tours - SantanderFull-day Tours - SantanderCategory
Victoria Eugenia Theatre (Teatro Victoria Eugenia) Tours & TicketsLa Concha Beach (Playa de la Concha) Tours & TicketsMiramar Palace (Palacio de Miramar) Tours & TicketsSan Sebastian Old Town (Parte Vieja Donostiarra) Tours & TicketsBuen Pastor Cathedral Tours & TicketsSan Telmo Museum (STM) Tours & Tickets