2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
This private sightseeing tour of the Basque region gives you all the flexibility of independent sightseeing plus all the perks of a traveling with a guide. Choose one of three pre-made 2-day itineraries—all open to customization options—and let your guide handle travel logistics and itinerary planning for a hassle-free trip through the Basque country.
- Private Basque region sightseeing lets you customize your tour
- Choose one of three 2-day itineraries that suits your interests
- Get tons of insight into Basque country history and culture
- All transportation and activities included as per itinerary
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please let us know your accommodation address if you are staying in an apartment.
- San Sebastian Airport, Gabarrari Kalea, 5, 20280 Hondarribia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please contact local supplier to arrange preferred tour itinerary before the tour date
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Basque Guides
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Basque Country Private Tours from San Sebastian?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Basque Country Private Tours from San Sebastian?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Basque Country Private Tours from San Sebastian?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
2 Basque Country Private Tours from San Sebastian
1 day 13 hours
1 day 1 hour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan SebastianFood Tours - Basque CountryBus Tours - Basque CountryOvernight Tours - Basque CountryMulti-day Tours - Basque CountryHistorical Tours - Basque CountryFood Tours - BilbaoBus Tours - BilbaoOvernight Tours - BilbaoMulti-day Tours - BilbaoHistorical Tours - BilbaoFood Tours - SantanderBus Tours - SantanderOvernight Tours - SantanderMulti-day Tours - SantanderHistorical Tours - SantanderCategory