10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (centrally located hotels only)
Extras not detailed in itinerary
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Duration of the walk: approximately 6 hours.
- Minimum 4 passengers
- Bring comfortable shoes, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses and water.
- Recommended for people with good physical condition and trekking experience.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Arcoisis Valley & Trekking at Rio Grande from San Pedro de Atacama?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Arcoisis Valley & Trekking at Rio Grande from San Pedro de Atacama?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Arcoisis Valley & Trekking at Rio Grande from San Pedro de Atacama?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Arcoisis Valley & Trekking at Rio Grande from San Pedro de Atacama?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Product code: 5674P821
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSan Pedro de AtacamaBus Tours - North ChileHiking - North ChileNature and Wildlife - North ChileFull-day Tours - North ChileBus Tours - UyuniHiking - UyuniNature and Wildlife - UyuniFull-day Tours - UyuniBus Tours - SaltaHiking - SaltaNature and Wildlife - SaltaFull-day Tours - SaltaCategory