- Explore the natural landmarks of the Atacama Desert
- See the flamingo population and visit the salty lagoons
- Discover what life is like in the driest desert in the world
- Round-trip hotel transfers and lunch are included
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- From october 2018, pickup and drop-off will be only from the next hotel list: Hostería de San Pedro de Atacama, Casa de don Tomás, Altiplánico, Hoteles Kimal y Poblado de Kimal, Cumbres, Iorana Tolache, Casa Atacama, Don Raul, Tulor. If your hotel is not listed, you have to approach to meeting point at the agreed time
- Please bring cash to pay for the entrance fees
- The altiplano lagoons lie at more than 13,500 feet in elevation, which may cause mild altitude sickness for some; it is recommended that you drink hot tea or water prior to the tour and carry any necessary medication
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY PLANET ANDINA by ANDINA DEL SUD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Atacama Salt Flat and Altiplanic Lagoons Day Tour .