- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a personalized experience with your guide
- Visit the Mayan Ruins of Copan, and spend some time at the museum
- Go to the Macaw Mountain Bird Park, and catch a glimpse of the Honduras national bird
- Sip on an afternoon coffee, known as one of the best in Honduras
- Select hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Once you reach the ruins, you can explore the area. Walk around, and admire the intricate carvings on the columns or the bricks of the buildings. There’s also a museum you can choose to go through as well.
Afterward, it’s time to get some food. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant with local cuisine (own expense). When you’re done eating, your group heads over to the Macaw Mountain Bird Park to catch a glimpse of the country’s national bird. The park also takes care of more than 100 birds who were mistreated as pets, so there are many other species to see while you're there.
Next, sip on an afternoon cup of coffee, which is actually known as one of Honduras’ best coffees. Then, jump back into your minivan for the long ride back to your hotel in San Pedro Sula.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY iCatracho Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Day Trip to the Mayan Ruins of Copan from San Pedro Sula.