5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Wind your way through forested gorges and lush valleys to Tafí del Valle on this half-day tour from Tucumán. Admire the Jesuit architecture and alpine scenery of the town at 2,000 meters above sea level, then visit nearby landmarks like the Los Sosa River Gorge, La Angostura Dam and the Los Menhires archaeological site.
- Ideal choice for families
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Round-trip shared transfer
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointSan Miguel de Tucuman, San Miguel de Tucuman, Province of Tucuman, Northern Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Centrally located Tucuman hotels.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tafi del Valle Half-Day Tour from Tucuman?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tafi del Valle Half-Day Tour from Tucuman?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tafi del Valle Half-Day Tour from Tucuman?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tafi del Valle Half-Day Tour from Tucuman?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Tafi del Valle Half-Day Tour from Tucuman
5 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSan Miguel de TucumánBus Tours - Northwest ArgentinaNature and Wildlife - Northwest ArgentinaHalf-day Tours - Northwest ArgentinaCategory