Dolores Hidalgo & Sanctuary of Atotonilco
Dolores Hidalgo, Mexico
Lowest Price Guarantee
Price varies by group size
up to 24 hours in advance
5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Any hotel or rental. Please message us with your hotel's name or rental address.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Catrina Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dolores Hidalgo & Sanctuary of Atotonilco?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Dolores Hidalgo & Sanctuary of Atotonilco?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dolores Hidalgo & Sanctuary of Atotonilco?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dolores Hidalgo & Sanctuary of Atotonilco?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 60641P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan Miguel de AllendeBus Tours - GuanajuatoHistorical Tours - GuanajuatoHalf-day Tours - GuanajuatoBus Tours - Mexico CityHistorical Tours - Mexico CityHalf-day Tours - Mexico CityBus Tours - GuadalajaraHistorical Tours - GuadalajaraHalf-day Tours - GuadalajaraCategory