Explore our promoted experiences
- Use of a mini boat and life vest
- Each boat holds four people
- See the San Juan sights from the water
- Learn about San Juan's history
Departure & Return
Enter San Juan Bay marina parking and to the right of the entrance, you will find our check-in area. *** Please arrive 45 MINUTES PRIOR to departure time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be (4) four years or older and be accompanied by an adult per Mini Boat.
- Each Mini Boat driver must be 18 years or older and present a valid driver’s license at check in.
- No alcohol or smoking is allowed aboard our mini boats.
- There is a weight limit of 600 pounds per boat limit. If the weight limit is exceeded, the staff will add and additional mini boat for the reservation, if available and it will have an additional fee.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY East Island Excursions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I highly recommend this tour to anyone that wants to drive a boat and is a beginner boater." See review