- Salsa class in San Juan
- Taught by international instructor
- Suitable for beginners and those with some experience
- Held at a local restaurant, food and drinks available for purchase before and after the class
- Evening activity
Departure & Return
Jaime Benitez National Park (outdoor park by Condado Lagoon) Corner of Calle Vieques and Wilson Ave, San Juan, PR 00907. We ask that you arrive 5-10 minutes prior to class starting to check in and getting settled before starting promptly at 4pm. Free street parking all around but can be crowded.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Get out on the floor with your instructor and fellow students to learn what is commonly called 'LA-style' Salsa, which often features showy, flashy, and includes big moves and tricks. The timing of this style is a bit easier to pickup than other styles, and is well-suited to beginners.
Feel free to stick around after the 1-hour class to eat dinner or grab drinks at the restaurant on site. The restaurant features works by local artist Sahid Perez and sometimes plays live music.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 4 people per class is required. If minimum requirements are not met you can be added to an existing group on a different day or you will be offered a full refund.
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Across Caribe
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands