6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Venture into the heart of Puerto Rico’s lush El Yunque rainforest during this small-group, half-day excursion from the San Juan area. Following morning pickup directly from your hotel, travel via air-conditioned vehicle into the forest, where you’ll go for a hike through the foliage, and learn more about the wildlife that calls El Yunque home. Next, swim in natural pool, go cliff-diving and rope-swinging if you dare, and admire the waterfalls.
- This small-group tour offers a hands-on, personal way to travel
- Round-trip transit from your hotel makes getting around simple
- Go for a hike, swim in a natural pool, cliff-dive, and more
- Admire the lush scenery of the only US-administered tropical rainforest
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
USCG certified lifejackets
Pick up from your place ! (within the San Juan area, Carolina, Rio Grande, Luquillo)
2 $ (cash) Entrance fee
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from any place in San Juan area, and the selected area on the road from San Juan to El Yunque : Carolina, Rio Grande, Luquillo.
Note : We don't do pick up in Dorado, Humacao or Bayamon ... but you can meet us in San Juan, or directly in El yunque , and we take you from there.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Casa Venturas
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Vivid Day Tour in El Yunque Rain Forest - Transport included?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Vivid Day Tour in El Yunque Rain Forest - Transport included?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Vivid Day Tour in El Yunque Rain Forest - Transport included?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I highly recommend wearing water shoes as your sneakers will be fully submerged in water and get muddy." See review
- "you don’t hike as much as some other trips but you get picked up and dropped off which are huge bonuses considering taxi and Uber aren’t technically allowed there." See review
- "The hike can be a little intense and slippery but it was worth it." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Vivid Day Tour in El Yunque Rain Forest - Transport included
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Fine Arts MiramarIcacos Island (Cayo Icacos)La Calle LoizaSan Juan National Historic Site (Sitio Histórico Nacional de San Juan)Palomino IslandIsla VerdeRio Camuy Cave Park (Parque Nacional de las Cavernas del Río Camuy)Mercado de Río PiedrasMuseum of the Americas (Museo de las Américas)San Juan Cathedral (Catedral de San Juan Bautista)Museum of History, Anthropology and Art (Museo de Historia, Antropología y Arte)Luquillo BeachBacardi Rum Factory (Casa Bacardi)PonceChapel of Christ (Capilla del Cristo)Castillo San Felipe del Morro Paseo de la PrincesaPine Grove BeachCastillo San CristobalMuseum of Art of Puerto Rico (Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico)