- Led by a local guide
- Free drinks included
- Small-group tour
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Departure & Return
We meet in the plaza In front of the historic bank "Banco Popular" (it's the 12-story gray building) and Carlis Fine Bistro & Piano. Meet 15 minutes prior to tour start. Please follow this google maps link to get to the meeting point: https://goo.gl/maps/qZojPMpaPa32
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- COVID 19: All customers must present their COVID-19 Vaccination card (or a negative PCR covid 19 test taken in last 72 hours) to participate in our tours
- COVID-19 / Masks must be worn indoors 100 percent of the time (not optional)
- NO REFUNDS on same day cancellation regardless of reason. Must cancel 24 hours prior
- Operates rain/shine. Please bring rain gear
- Require a minimum of 2 guests to operate tour
- NO wheelchairs, scooters, walking aids for safety
- Near public transportation
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Flavors Food Tours - San Juan
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "It is a great way to see some hidden gems, learn a bit about San Juan and have some great drinks." See review