- Take a walking tour of Old San Juan with author David Rodríguez
- Gain new insight into Puerto Rican culture from a knowledgeable author
- Learn the stories of the people that helped to define this unique neighborhood
- Discover key historic sites like Fort San Cristobal, Plaza de Armas, and the city gates
Departure & Return
If you are coming by cruise and arriving at the Old San Juan Cruise Piers. Starbucks is located within walking distance of the piers.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Proper clothing required to enter to churches
- Proper shoes required. No sandals.
- Not recommended for people with recent surgery
- Not recommended for people with hip, heel or foot pain
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for people with high blood pressure complications
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tripolin Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience