Are you interested in?
Old San Juan Tours
52 Tours & Activities
21 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
164 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore the colorful buildings and charming streets of Old San Juan in a small group with the help of writer David Rodriguez, author of ‘The Rise and Fall of the Great Barbate.’ During the course of your day, the knowledgeable author helps you discover the area’s key historic sites and gain new insight into Puerto Rican culture. It’s a great opportunity to learn about the many stories of the people who helped to define this unique neighborhood. Your walking trip’s length is flexible based on your needs, and also includes bottled water.
- Take a walking tour of Old San Juan with author David Rodríguez
- Gain new insight into Puerto Rican culture from a knowledgeable author
- Learn the stories of the people that helped to define this unique neighborhood
- Discover key historic sites like Fort San Cristobal, Plaza de Armas, and the city gates
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointStarbucks, 363 Calle de Tetuan #1, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tripolin Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Old San Juan Walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Old San Juan Walking Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Old San Juan Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "I definitely recommend this tour to anyone visiting the island and it gives you a nice base from which you can walk around and enjoy the day." See review
Product code: 16292P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingPuerto RicoSan JuanCategory
San Juan Cathedral (Catedral de San Juan Bautista)Castillo San Felipe del Morro Pine Grove BeachCastillo San CristobalSan Juan BayLuquillo BeachMercado de Río PiedrasIsla VerdeIcacos Island (Cayo Icacos)San Juan National Historic Site (Sitio Histórico Nacional de San Juan)CaguasPaseo de la PrincesaLa Calle LoizaMuseum of Art of Puerto Rico (Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico)Luis A. Ferré Performing Arts Center (Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferré)Fine Arts MiramarChapel of Christ (Capilla del Cristo)PoncePalomino IslandMuseum of History, Anthropology and Art (Museo de Historia, Antropología y Arte)