2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Float past hundreds of years of history and picturesque scenery during this 2-hour sunset sailing excursion in Old San Juan Harbor. Climb aboard the "Amazing Grace," a topsail schooner fashioned in the style of 19th-century American sailing vessels, for an unforgettable ride past the wonders of this historic area. As you sail you’ll enjoy up-close views of Old San Juan sights like El Morro fortress, La Fortaleza, Paseo la Princesa and more, all set aglow by the fading late afternoon light. A guide and complimentary beverages and snacks are all covered.
- Admire the historic sights of Old San Juan lit by the golden light of the setting sun
- Enjoy up-close views of El Morro fortress, La Fortaleza and Paseo la Princesa
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Get a unique view of historic San Juan during its most photographic time of day
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Old San Juan Harbor Sails , San Juan Antiguo, San Juan, 00901, Puerto RicoThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must be 4-years-old or above to participate
- Minimum numbers apply. Cancellation after confirmation is possible if there are not enough participants to meet the 6-person requirement. If this occurs, you will be offered an alternative tour date or full refund
- Subject to good weather. If canceled due to poor weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternate cruise date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Proper clothing Attire - Casual wear -This excursion is a historical sail through the bay. Family-oriented sail (You will not be going into the water.)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY East Island Excursions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Old San Juan Sunset Sail?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Old San Juan Sunset Sail?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Old San Juan Sunset Sail?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Old San Juan Sunset Sail?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I highly recommend this activity to anyone visiting Puerto Rico." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Old San Juan Sunset Sail
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
SailingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuerto RicoSan JuanCategory
La Calle Loiza Tours & TicketsChapel of Christ (Capilla del Cristo) Tours & TicketsSan Juan Cathedral (Catedral de San Juan Bautista) Tours & TicketsRio Camuy Cave Park (Parque Nacional de las Cavernas del Río Camuy) Tours & TicketsMuseum of the Americas (Museo de las Américas) Tours & TicketsCastillo San Cristobal Tours & TicketsFine Arts Miramar Tours & TicketsPalomino Island Tours & TicketsIsla Verde Tours & TicketsSan Juan National Historic Site (Sitio Histórico Nacional de San Juan) Tours & TicketsCastillo San Felipe del Morro Tours & TicketsMuseum of History, Anthropology and Art (Museo de Historia, Antropología y Arte) Tours & TicketsLuquillo Beach Tours & TicketsBacardi Rum Factory (Casa Bacardi) Tours & TicketsPine Grove Beach Tours & TicketsPonce Tours & TicketsPaseo de la Princesa Tours & TicketsMuseum of Art of Puerto Rico (Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico) Tours & TicketsLuis A. Ferré Performing Arts Center (Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferré) Tours & TicketsMercado de Río Piedras Tours & Tickets